His LiFe
Thursday, May 19, 2005
10:28 AM
Back in silat arena in yesterday's training in school after recovering from my right arm injury . Feels great to be back training, this time around beaming with the confidence and the great urgency to fight . Most people in silat knows that I had improved a lot since last year IVP . But I guess, there is still room for improvement before competing in the coming IVP next month .
Goin to compete in the lightheavyweight division, Class A category (45-50kg) where mostly, the speed and agility will comes to play for most competitors of this class. Mentioning abt those speed and agility, certainly that is some of my main strengths and i'm very good in that . Somehow, there's no point talking on this if I fail to make most use of this advantage. Apart from that, need to improve more on technically. Well, have to make full use of this one month training and training hard in and out of school. Hoping to achieve my medal target in this year IVP or if can, go on to the final .
But again, the question, who will I be facin in the opening match later? That's the reason why I said I shud just keep the momentum goin by train..train..train...

it's my-way|`